- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
There are currently no projects to display; come back soon!
Customer wanted stucco house washed along with rust removal on driveway and front porch. Here at Mid-GA Exteriors LLC, we want to give you the cleanest and healthiest home possible. Rust removal f […]
Need a Professional Pressure Washer? Call Mid-GA Exteriors LLC Today!
Why Pressure Washing Is Great For Your Gutters
What if you never had to climb atop a wet and rickety old ladder to spend your day off scooping mess out of the gutters to keep them from getting clogged? Even better, what if you were also able to g […]
Why You Should Have Your Commercial Property Professionally Pressure Washed
There are many benefits to pressure washing a commercial property. Pressure washing is a great way to remove the dirt and debris that builds up over time. It also helps to eliminate any mold or milde […]